Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clairvoyant Council


I am writing a book. The series (if there will be more than one) is Clairvoyant Council. The main character is Amarantha Athelward. I has shape-shifters, werewolves, vampires, elves, and dragons. I would love any plot/character/name/any suggestions. You can even tell books you like and why.

The picture is where I got the idea for Amarantha. She wears black. She can "grow" wings. And she fights with flaming swords.

-Amarantha93

3 comments:

  1. I would like cool/interesting/unusual names or names with a cool meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl names-Karidee, karissa, lyla

    guy names-kiran, kaleb

    (i like names that begin with K ^_^)

    if you need any helpworking out plot and character types, feel free to ask me on here or sparknotes =) i would be more than happy to help! best of luck with your books

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the names & the offer to help :)
    if i get writer's block again, i'll ask you for help :)

    ReplyDelete

Have you checked out my other blog yet?