This post is kinda random. Each paragraph is a different topic. And it doesn't flow. But oh, well.
I went to the theater the other day and I saw Salt. Normally, there are previews/trailers in the beginning of the movie. In the beginning of this one, there were commercials. About Levis and razors. Seriously!? Why? Do they not get enough commercial time on TV?
My family does not have TV. We have a TV but no cable, satellite, or anything. To make up for this, we buy DVDs. Lots of them. The last number I saw was 1,134. And we've gotten more since then. I had a band lesson today. When I got back, my mom was alphabetizing those movies. This was at 2:30. We didn't finish until about 7:00. Then at about 8:30 my mom found a whole box of movies that we missed. >.<
I found a stray cat. He just walked into the house and made himself at home. He is a cute little cat. When we were putting the movies in order, he climbed all over them. We've had him about a week and a half. He finally got used to our other cat and our dog. Now we are giving him away because we are moving. :(
Au revoir. Je m'en vais.
-Amarantha93
Random note: extras in movies say "cheese and crackers" to look like they're talking.
All those movies? Sounds like my house- we have over a thousand and it pretty much takes up all the shelving in my mom's room :P We don't have cable or Dish or anything like that either so it seems like we're in the same boat
ReplyDeleteAnd awww.. Poor kitty.. I wish I could take him or something but my mom's allergic.. <333 I love cats
I'm more of a dog person, but I like cats too.
ReplyDeletethe DVDs are movies and series. we have 3 cabinets, two shelves under the TV, another thing with 4 shelves, a book shelf, and a box that are filled with movies.