It was my friend's birthday yesterday, so we had a "surprise" birthday party for her. (she knew about it) So we watched To Save a Life (good movie). Normally, youth group gets over at 8:30 but we leave closer to 8:45. Yesterday, it went really late because of the movie. We didn't leave until about 10:00.
A few people had already left. Most everybody else went into the back room. Amasis and I were one of the couple of people out in the main room. Bob and Joe were there too. Bob was playing the drum kit (he can play the drums too) and Joe was dancing like a spaz...Eventually we all left. Amasis and I had to ride with our leader because we didn't have any other ride. We got into the van and waited for everyone to leave the building. She has a really big van. Amasis and I sat in the middle row. When we getting ready to leave, Joe came over. He needed a ride too. He couldn't get to the back seat because there were guitars there. So he sat in the middle with us. But there were two separate seats on either side of the van. So he ended up sitting in my seat with me.
There wasn't much room so he said I could sit on his lap. He said something like "tell Santa what you want." We left and started heading home. It was snowing that night and the van slid on the road. All of a sudden Joe grabs me and pretends that he's scared. So we're in this small seat and he gets closer by hugging me. Then after awhile he sat in my lap and pretended that I was Santa. (I'm pretty sure I look nothing like Santa) He turned to me and said, "I want a pony for Christmas. But it's gotta be pink. And I want a red ryder bb gun." (what's special about a red ryder bb gun?) Then he decided it was weird to sit on my lap since he was taller than me.
Today, I saw him at school a few times. Amasis and I walk together and every time we passed him, Amasis said, "I want a pink pony." She was going to tell my parents about it, but after some
Then at swim practice today, Amasis asked if I wanted a pink pony for Christmas. I told her I could use the bb gun. And I had a target in mind... Another of the swimmers overheard the part about the pony. She said that if I got a pony, she would invite herself to come over to our house.
I ended up hearing the phrase "pink pony" close to a hundred times today. That's only a slight exaggeration.
Au revoir. Je m'en vais.
-Amarantha93
-Amarantha93
I think Joe likes you :) And I think you like Joe :)
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is hilarious! Though kind of disturbing in a way too. If Joe creeps you out mention the BB gun some more. :)
ReplyDeleteJoe sounds a tad creepy.
ReplyDeleteBut sort of cute, too :)