Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On a happier note...

I posted yesterday. It was rather depressing. Normally, I'm in a better mood.
It just really shocked me. I knew I didn't have many friends, but no one at school hates me. I figured someone would show. Even just to stop by.
I've been really depressed since then.

I didn't mean to sound like I think that no one cares.
I know people care.

Especially the sparklers.
I think I said before that you guys are my only friends. I really truly meant that. I didn't think it was that literal, though...

I know I don't even talk to you guys that much. But you actually talk to me. Even though I have never met a single one of you in real life, I've seen so much love and friendship with all of you. So much more than what I see every day (with the exception of my family. we love each other)


╔══╗
╚╗╔╝

╔╝ (¯`v´¯)
╚══`·.¸You all


Thanks for being my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you checked out my other blog yet?