Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding

sorry I posted a half finished post...I don't know how to save it as a draft...my mom came home sooner than expected, so I didn't have time to finish blogging...but I went shopping & got a new dress :)

This is now finished & it has the clothing for everyone that I know about.


Hannah and Retsam are having an e-wedding.

this is my dress
This is one neo picked out
Kevin also has a necklace
Squirrel also has a hat
Adi also has a hat
this is the dress neo had earlier

this would be an amazing wedding if it were in real life :)

*puff of smoke* Au revoir. Je m'en vais.
-Amarantha93

8 comments:

  1. Lola's dress:
    http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2008/10/13/cruz_comp_gal lery__600x400.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be the random person who does something hilarious bizarre at the wedding? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I will be wearing. ^_^
    http://www.sungboutiquela.com/images/2004_ltpurple_m.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does this remind me of prom?

    you know I've only wore a tie once in my life? for my middle school graduation. and it sucked. it like strangled me. and it was annoying. who picked all this? I didn't even know about this erm...e-wedding until about two hours ago...

    *continues complaining*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sky: i have to wear a tie every day in the winter :3
    AND TAHNK YOU AMAR :) I FEEL SO SPECIAL :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @gummy if you post a link on here i'll add it to the list :)

    @sky kevin posted the links on the open thread yesterday or the day before...and it's like prom cause all the girls have prom dresses...and you could wear a clip-on tie

    @hannah the dresses were just so pretty i had to post them. :)

    my sister loves all of the dresses :) if she would get a sparklife account, she could come too...the poor deprived child doesnt want one...

    ReplyDelete

Have you checked out my other blog yet?